Earn real-money for yourself. I have earned $1,500 and got instant payment within 48 hours.

massiveptr.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Advertising On Adgitize Review

I am constantly looking into cost effective ways to market my blogs and sites. When I found out about Adgitize, I joined the network with 2 of my blogs and traffic did increase a little while I also enjoyed finding some very interesting blogs as well. I explored the site and found out that advertising square ads (125×125) through the network is relatively cheap, so I thought of giving it a try.

Their advertising rates are as follows:
USD 7.00 – 7 Day Square Banner Ad
USD 10.00 – 14 Day Square Banner Ad
USD 14.00 – One Month Square Banner Ad
USD 36.00 – Page Peel Ad
As you can see it is reasonably priced, especially for the one month duration. The question then lies in exactly how effective will the advertising be. So I placed an ad back in early February for a brand new webmaster content aggregator site of mine for one month duration. After completion, I was very happy with the results but decided to try again by advertising 2 blogs of mine to properly gauge just how effective Adgitize is as an advertising channel.

Well my 2nd ad has just completed it’s one month duration and the results is even better than my 1st campaign whereas my 3rd ad is still running with about 9 days left. This is probably due to more bloggers joining the Adgitize network. Anyways here are the stats screenshot for your perusal:

So if you have some extra cash to invest in promoting your blog or website which appeal to bloggers, then I highly recommend giving Adgitize a try. Do submit your blogs as well to enjoy extra bonus points as well by being an advertiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment